Skip to content
- I hate to get up early.
- I consider coffee the most important meal of the day.
- I spend more time outlining a book than I do writing it.
- I am named after my grandmother Lottie Green a fiercely smart, independent New Yorker, who I wish I could have known.
- I absolutely could live on charcuterie, that and I love to say the word charcuterie.
- I’m ambidextrous, which might explain my terrible sense of direction.
- It’s easier for me to name the places I haven’t lived, than where I’ve lived.
- I know every Roger & Hammerstein song by heart…really I do.
- I can name every House from Dune and every Dragonrider on Pern.